join the MMA for 2024
As the recognized voice of the medical profession in Montana for more than 104 years, the Montana Medical Association and local medical societies have represented Montana’s physicians with a keen understanding of unique challenges facing our medical professionals. The ever-changing health care landscape is a reality and the Montana Medical Association is prepared to keep pace with those changing realities.
What we do together, no one physician can do alone. Your membership makes a difference in strengthening the physician’s voice, shaping the changing health care landscape, and advancing ambitious clinical and educational initiatives that empowers physicians and positively impacts patient care and the practice of medicine in Montana.
Have an impact through your support of the MMA where the physician voice is unified, patient centered policies are amplified, and capacity can grow to advance medical science. You can easily join or renew now below, or call (406) 443-4000.
Please note you must be one of the following to be eligible for MMA membership:
- Licensed or legally authorized to practice medicine in Montana
- An intern or resident serving in Montana
- A medical student at an approved medical or osteopathic school in Montana
Physicians newly licensed to practice medicine in Montana may join the MMA at no cost.
MMA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The MMA serves as your professional home and a place to unite with colleagues to promote the ideals of a profession of medicine
We localize physician collegiality through MMA Chapters – Geographical Medical Societies
The MMA brings physicians together through Annual & Interim Membership Meetings
- The MMA fosters professional development of Montana physicians, including through the Healthcare Excellence in Leadership program
- We drive health care initiatives that matter to both physicians and patients including through telehealth
- The MMA provides members with a variety of medical education platforms, including CME offerings and an online learning environment at education.mmaoffice.org.
- We deliver members with timely practice-impacting communication
- Rounds– E-Newsletter
- Bulletin – Quarterly Print Publication
- The Association is your voice at the forefront of policy discussions that impact patients, including monitoring legislative bills, testifying at hearings, and focusing on critical interim legislative work
- You can make a difference by becoming a member of the MMA and voicing your opinion!
- Take advantage of the discounts! MMA membership comes with a variety of impactful and valuable perks, including a variety of discounted services
- Practice promotion through the online MMA Member Directory, including both the public and member-only version